Latitude 59 is the flagship startup & tech event of the world’s first digital society.
The two-day boutique conference has over 1500 participants and it’s taking place on May 25-26, 2017 in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Most startups per capita in Europe.
- World’s most advanced digital society.
- World’s first e-Residency program offering a transnational secure digital identity enabling you to run a location independent business online from anywhere in the world.
The hard part is rarely the technology, but more often people’s prejudices and juridical systems.
Estonia is the world’s most advanced digital society. Digital signatures, online voting, e-governance (incl. online tax board from year 2000!) and many other nation wide solutions are an everyday reality in Estonia.
Latitude59 2017, while tackling a wide array of topics (digital health, fin-tech,smart cities etc.) concentrates not only on the world where people are connected, data is accessible and where economy is shared, but also on the best practices on implementing all the solutions both in terms of people and administrative systems.
- Insights into the startup ecosystem of Estonia, Finland, Russia and beyond.
- Facilitated networking with top innovators, entrepreneurs and investors.
- Demo area with 60+ hand-picked startups from Baltic region and beyond.
- 2 pitching competitions.
Previous registration is required!
More information: http://latitude59.ee/
+372 5647 2405